The decision to make an adoption plan for your child is a difficult and emotional one. We know you have questions and concerns about the process, adoption in general, and how to find the right people to work with. Birth fathers also play an important role in planning for the child’s future.
We have created an information packet that we hope will answer many of your questions about making an adoption plan, as well as the rights, responsibilities, and choices that birth fathers have. However, we know that there is a lot to consider, so we encourage you to contact us if you have further questions.
- Download our free birth parent information packet (PDF)
- Where to Start (PDF)
- Three Steps to Finding the Help You Need (PDF)
- Creating an Adoption Plan: Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Tip Sheet: How Do I Choose an Adoption Agency to Help Me Make an Adoption Plan? (PDF)
- Support for Birth Parents
- Adoption is an Option: What You Need to Know about Making an Adoption Plan
(Training video for allied professionals)